Aerial Classes are here! Click the class schedule to register!Pre-registration is recommended as space is limited!
Call the studio with any questions about registration at 937-306-8235 or email Jen to email@example.comABOUT AERIAL YOGA
Aerial Yoga combines vinyasa flow yoga and aerial swings to create a practice that is full of movement and freedom. With the support of the swings, traditional yoga becomes elevated to allow greater stability and ease when moving through your practice. We can explore poses that have been limited or near impossible for us and feel the benefits of yoga like never before.
Aerial Yoga is an excellent addition to your usual yoga practice. Aerial Schedule -
please pre-register for classes and check the online schedule as this is subject to change:
- Intro to Aerial *beginners to aerial welcomeTuesdays: 5:45-7pm
- Mixed levels *some aerial yoga experience is recommended Saturdays: 10-11:15am
- Intro to Aerial *beginners welcome
- Build strength and awareness of the core and body
- Increased flexibility, balance and body alignment
- Effective overall conditioning and increased muscle tone
- Decompression of the spine through inversions
- Mindfulness and breath awareness
- Sense of fun, freedom and confidence
$39 1st month of unlimited yoga (includes aerial and mat classes)
$29 for 3 aerial classes
(expires after 60 days)
$89 for an All Access Auto-Renew Membership (includes all aerial and on the mat yoga), on sale after your 1st month for $69
$69/5 class pass
$125/10 class pass
AERIAL YOGA STUDENT ETIQUETTE
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class to set yourself up comfortably in your hammock. If you are new to the studio, please allow yourself 10 minutes to fill out paperwork and connect with your teacher to set up for class.
- Avoid wearing lotion or strong perfumes.
- Remove your shoes before entering the studio classroom.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you are quiet and listen attentively while the teacher is talking.
- Listen to your body. Rest when needed by coming to child’s pose on your mat or resting in the hammock in a neutral position that feels good to you.
- Avoid practicing on a full stomach.
- Please wear a sleeved shirt that covers the armpits and pants that cover your knees.
- Wear form fitting clothing. Please do not wear baggy clothing as they can snag and catch on the sling’s fabric causing accidents.
- Ensure that your clothing is "zipper free" and remove all jewelry, watches and hair clips. These items can damage the swings.
PHYSICAL RESTRICTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Please talk to the teacher before attending class if you have any medical issues that prevent you from inverting or putting pressure on your skin. Check with your doctor before attending class if you have a spinal injury or any medical condition that might be effected by an Aerial Yoga class. Possible contraindications include:
- Glaucoma or detached retina
- Heart Disease, high or low blood pressure
- Osteoporosis or Bone Weakness
- Recent Concussion or Head Injury
- Hiatal Hernia or Disc Herniation
- Artificial or Re-Surfaced Hips
- Botox (within 24 hours of class)